Shannon~ Too cute! We love the name Morgan Paige! That is so sweet. Are you preparing Mallory to be a big sister? I love those socks too that Addie had on. No, Kelly didn't give them to her. Do you know where to find them? I hope you are feeling great. Have a safe trip to CA! Hugs, Janell
7 comments:
Cutie Pie!
I absolutely LOVE it!!!
How are you guys doing??? I hope ya'll are well!!! When is Brad's first soccer game?? and where???
Love ya'll lots!!! Look forward to seeing ya'll again!!!!
-LaShay<><
That is just too cute!
Shannon~
Too cute! We love the name Morgan Paige! That is so sweet. Are you preparing Mallory to be a big sister?
I love those socks too that Addie had on. No, Kelly didn't give them to her. Do you know where to find them?
I hope you are feeling great. Have a safe trip to CA!
Hugs,
Janell
That is so funny!! I love it. The texas drawl fits her. Very cute!!
Bawl. I love it! Totally melts my heart!!
that is adorable! bawl! I love it!
Post a Comment