Friday, September 14, 2007

Gray is boring...at least for today.

I'm getting bored with the look of the blog, so I thought I'd coordinate it with Morgan's countdown. Anyone know how to do those really creative and one of a kind blog templates?
I need a change....

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Oooo! I like it!!! I think you have inspired me. Mind if I start copying you?

Krich said...

I like it!! Good idea to coordinate it with Morgan's coutdown!

I asked Tim how he did his "one of a kind" blog template and he smiled and said that you you have to know all these codes. He said that it took him forever to do his and pretty much told me not to try. So if you find a way (just in case he was making that up) please let me know cause I think the templates they have are getting boring! Your blog looks good!!!

Anonymous said...

There are a lot of bloggers, that have bought their templates somewhere (usually you find the link to the programmer somewhere in the sidebar).
I know that
http://www.everydaymommy.net/
does blogger templates for a very fair price (~ 50$) and I have thought about that too.

But actually it's quite easy to replace your blogheader with a photo - this worked wonders with my blog compared to the usual blogger layouts...

I like the green :-)

Shannon said...

Thanks Helen, I might try a picture sometime. I don't know if the blog is worth spending $50 on a header...no matter how cute it is!!!

Meredith said...

Shannon,
I made mine in the paint application from my computer and used clip art to do the picture. It's really not that great, but that is how I did mine. I haven't gotten a chance to respond to you email or read your blog, but I will get back to you soon!!!