Thursday, November 22, 2007


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

We had a strange Thanksgiving around here. Since we were with both families last weekend, we stayed here for Turkey day. Mallory slept in till almost 9:00!! Then we headed to IHOP for a late breakfast. The rest of the day was spent watching the Macy's day parade (which Mallory was really into, especially the Rockettes) and football. I missed all the chips/dip, deviled eggs and other Thanksgiving foods that mom always has out during the day. Brad didn't miss out though. For a guy that can eat so much, you would think he would love Thanksgiving.


But, I did accomplish my goal....I finished all of Morgan's bedding this afternoon! And in regular Shannon fashion, I did it in 2 days and barely made my goal. But, it is done and that is another thing I can cross off the list. I'll post some pictures once I get the room cleared out a little more (can we say garage sale??) and figure out how to hang an arched curtain....

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Way 2 Go Shan!!! I can't wait to see pictures. No food??? That is one of the great benefits to being pregnant, scarf down your food during the holidays!! Check for some leftovers. :)

Jody said...

It was so great to see you and Mallory today!! You look great and it is almost time for Morgan to here! Mallory is a doll!
Love ~
Janell

Lori said...

Congrats on the finish. i know you fill much better. That is one big thing to cross off your list. I want to see pics!!!

Krich said...

Way to go!!! I can't wait to see it all put together. I bet it is cute!

campers said...

Yea for you!! I want to see the finished product!!! I am sure it is adorable! Sounds like a relaxing Thanksgiving!