Today officially started my weekly doctor visits. I seriously cannot believe it is less than 30 days until baby #2 will be here! Unless something happens before, we have December 18th on the calendar for induction. I'm only dilated to a one (and I was that way for 4 weeks with Mallory), so it's likely that I'll be induced. Each day I get more tired of being pregnant. I don't remember feeling this way with Mallory. I would've gone another week or so...but this time around, I'm ready to have my old body back! The swelling in my feet has started and the heartburn is getting old. Not to mention sleeping, picking up a toddler, the jabs in my ribs and bending over. But, I can't complain because I have really had a great pregnancy! We can't wait to see who/what Miss Morgan looks like.
In other news, I purchased the new paint that Brad is so excited about:) And I plan on locking myself in Morgan's room until I finish the bedding this week. Good thing Brad has a couple of days off for Mallory duty!
Here's some pictures from the last couple of weeks:
Me and the Coach of the Year in Arkansas

Mallory LOVING the slide at Bmom and Pop's house. She kept saying "Again, again!" (but without the "a")
Mallory LOVING the beads at Mimi and Grandpa's house. They came in handy when she would wander off. They made a lot of noise!
Brad reading to Tate and Mallory. They didn't really enjoy sharing his lap, but they both really love to read.
My sister, me and Mom at Morgan's shower. I'm missing pictures of the fun "Slumber party/baby shower" my sister gave me. We realized the next morning we never took any pictures. Bummer!
Tate and Mallory playing together. Notice the beads once again. Those are actually Tate's beads, Mallory stole them quite a bit!
Last weekend, we made big road trip. We started at my parent's house in the metroplex. Here is my dad (the birthday boy) with the grand kids. It was getting late, so Mallory was already ready for bed when we had cake and ice cream.

Saturday night we did Thanksgiving. My sister thought Mallory might enjoy her first mouthful of whip cream. Kelly asked her if she wanted more and she promptly replied, "No." She'll learn.

Sunday we were in Houston for Brad's Maw Maw's birthday and another Thanksgiving meal. It was a LONG weekend, but worth it to see everyone.
3 comments:
Good times. Wow, y'all are going to go in Strzinek-detox once this month is over and we don't see you as much...or maybe Strzinek-relief!
It's been fun. I've got a cute one too with Mallory, Tate, and Uncle Brad. Their hair looks almost the same color!
CONGRATS again to Brad! Since he's all modest about it, I don't feel like we got to fully celebrate his big award. Pretty cool!
Sounds busy. I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!! I will keep the delivery in my prayers... fast and easy!! We all hope for that!! haha Love you girl.
I realized when we left that we didn't get pics of the slumber party. I guess we were having too much fun!!! I enjoyed it!!! Cute pics!! Can't wait for Morgan!!
Post a Comment