I bought these in the Target dollar section a couple of weeks ago. I had high hopes of getting a cute picture of both of the girls with them on. What was I thinking?? It must have been the lack of sleep that fogged my brain. This is the best I could do:
This morning before breakfast. If she looks sleepy it's because she sure did wake up at 6:45 this morning! She was yelling "Shooey!" from her crib, so I knew there was no chance of her going back to sleep.
Morgan might get a new nickname for this picture. Morgan the martian??? She'll be mad at me in a few years I'm sure!
Mallory talking on her phone leaving our playgroup Easter party.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
8 comments:
Cute...Morgan has that "deer in the headlights" look! So funny! Love it!
thanks. you have some cuties too! this is a great way to get to see everyones families and keep in touch. happy easter!
CUTE! Oh my gosh....I am just cracking up at Morgan's pic. She is soooo sweet. Thanks for sending the snapfishy pics, too. Love you!
If all martians are that cute then I say let's welcome them to Earth with open arms! So cute.
Love the pictures! That last one of Mallory is hilarious. She looks as though she's on a serious conference call and the headband is an everyday accessory! :)
I love the pics! You're a fun mom! I kinda want to buy some shamrock headbands for me now!
Yes - Morgan is going to L-O-V-E you for that one!!!
Poor Morgan!
:)
Post a Comment