Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Bah Thanksgiving bug!
We have been so excited preparing to leave tomorrow morning for my parents house to spend Thanksgiving with them. Then it happened. Morgan spewed everywhere tonight as we were leaving our small group. She's been "under the weather" with some slight fever and a couple of runny diapers, but other than that, she's been completely normal. We've been thinking it's teething all along. We got home and gave our sick little girl some Motrin for her 102.2 fever, tucked her into bed and prayed for no more throwing up...or passing it on to any of us!! We will play it by ear tomorrow, but obviously we don't want to bring our bug to anyone else. I wouldn't be telling the truth if I said I wasn't a little ticked...but that feeling doesn't last long when I replay the look on Morgan's face tonight as she puked (and had no idea what was happening to her). Poor thing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm so sorry!!! You may have a Thanksgiving via telephone :) I hope she wakes up completely healthy!
Speaking from way more experience than I care for, it's not fun at all...for the kiddo or the parents who have to cancel life for awhile. Hope she's feeling better!
Oh, I'm so sorry Shannon! Bethany got a BAD stomach bug last year on the day before we were supposed to fly to Tennessee for T-giving. We thought she was better the next day and went ahead and flew there. Then she proceeded to puke for the next 2 days. Then my cousin, my husband and I all got it. It was the worst Thanksgiving ever. I hope yours is not so bad! Hope she gets better VERY soon!!!
I am so sorry!!! UGH! I will pray that she is "all better" NOW!
Be safe if you get to travel.
Hugs,
J
Yucko! I hope she feels better before her first Turkey Day. Love you!
Shannon-it must be going around b/c Maddie threw up on Tuesday too! We went ahead and left for Odessa that night and she sleep the whole way. Then yesterday she had fever, but hasn't thrown up thank goodness. She has been OK today, so I guess its going around...yuck!
Chad had a Thanksgiving night bug. The first time he's been sick since we've been married! It was horrible listening to that...and I know it was worse for him. :( I feel your pain. Hope you recovered quickly.
Post a Comment