Kelly and Tate came to visit us for a couple of days. It is a gross understatement to say that Mallory and Tate love each other. As soon as he rang the doorbell, high pitched, girly squealing ensued...for 20 minutes probably! Morgan was a cutie following them around and interjecting squeals just to be included.
We spent Friday in Austin. It's every kid's dream day to go to a fabric store, right? We thought so. Let's just say, next time I go to a fabric store (other than the local places), it will be without my children. They weren't horrible, but it wasn't a pleasant experience. Lunch was at Chipotle, mmmm!
After naps at home, we headed to Chick-Fil-A for Cow Appreciation Day. Hopefully you guys knew about this day. It should be a national holiday! I'll let Kelly tell you about dinner since she took the pictures on her camera. It was fun and the best part...FREE!!!!! I love me some free CFA!
After dinner, we decided to really wear the kids out (and hopefully sleep later than 6:20!) by taking them to a splash park. I was so surprised by Morgan! She's usually the one that walks up to the water, then turns immediately and walks away! She got completely drenched and had a ball. Tate and Mallory took a little more coaxing, but by the end, everyone was wet!!
On our way, Tate leading the pack!
Can you tell she's having fun??
It was a fun and fast visit! This time went by so fast while Brad was gone. Thanks Kelly and Tate!! It was really boring and quiet around here after y'all left!!
1 comment:
Are we crazy-fun or what? :) Tate & I both thoroughly enjoyed the visit. Have to do it again sans-fabric store. :) That splasj park is greatness!
Post a Comment