I apologize for getting that song in your head, ahead of time:)
Three more days until I see these three cute faces:
It's just been me and Max since last Friday. I totally forgot what it was like when I only had Mallory at home...quiet!!! I'm trying not to get used to so much free time during the day with all of Max's naps:) It's been fun, but I'm ready for some background noise in the form of girly squeals and pretend play.
I've really enjoyed my time with my buddy this week. We haven't done much. There have been many naps on the couch together, a playdate with our friend Pax, the carpets were cleaned, a crafty sleepover with some girlfriends (that didn't result in any Martha-worthy crafts unfortunately), I'm up to Season 3 in the Cosby Show on Netflix and now I'm awaiting Kara and Micah's arrival! There is a 12 pack of Cokes and a box of Ding Dongs in the fridge:)
Max, I hope you haven't gotten used to the calm, quiet house! In a few days you'll be smothered with kisses again and probably get bonked by a toy (or body part!).
1 comment:
Fun, and I'm a little envious! :) Hope it was a combination of productive and restful.
Post a Comment