
Technically it was on Tuesday, but that was Tate's birthday, so I wanted him to feel special. So, instead we are celebrating it after a morning of yucky shots in chubby little thighs. The running total is around 13 shots so far I think. Ouch! Luckily, Mallory is a trooper and is asleep already in bed. Poor thing. Here are her stats from her 6 month checkup:
Weight: 16 pounds 9 ounces (60th percentile)
Height: 27 inches (95th percentile)
Head circumference: I'm a bad mommy and didn't write it down. But, Dr. K said that it was smaller in percentile, but that it was okay since she is so tall (I guess it is proportioned well?)
We will be starting "real" food next week. I still can't believe it is already that time. It has flown by! I sound like my parents saying this, but it really does feel like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. Wow. So, stayed tuned for the "Veggie Tales" of Mallory! Should be some funny pictures coming up.
5 comments:
what a cute picture! Happy Birthday to Mallory!
Happy Birthday to our precious granddaughter! And, yes, they do grow fast! She doesn't much of a chance in the height department with such tall parents...and "lanky" too! She's got a perfect head! And, that smile! Can't wait to see her...I mean all of you...Christmas! Love you guys!
B-Mom
Wow look at those eyes, you want to give her the world.
It's easy to say foolish silly things to kids when they're this cute. She's really cute. Nice work guessing all the vitals about Tate's birth Mallory!
I think she had an inside track on what was coming w/some pre-arrival conversations ;-)
-Butch
Hey Butch! Thanks for the comment. And thanks for the email that you sent. It was good to hear from you!
Thanks for sharing your half birthday with us Mallory! It's been fun having y'all around this week. Can't wait to see the Veggie Tales pictures! :)
Post a Comment