I'm glad you enjoyed it Butch. I have to admit that I laughed out loud at myself when I watched it.
And Wade, the only dressing up I do at home is when I occasionally try on my wedding dress (gotta get my money's worth!). Now, that is a sight to come home to!
I haven't tried my wedding dress in a while...Probably before we moved into our house on Saxon. Although, I did put my veil on when we were packing back in May...
Hilarious! I made a picture of Chris into the elf and then emailed it to him. He informed me that the website was called "elf yourself" and not "elf your husband."
7 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! (how do you type rolling belly-quaking laughter falling backward out of my chair?) That is great!! You're a cute elf. -Butch
The really funny thing is that Brad probably could have gotten this on home video as well . . . costume and all!
I'm glad you enjoyed it Butch. I have to admit that I laughed out loud at myself when I watched it.
And Wade, the only dressing up I do at home is when I occasionally try on my wedding dress (gotta get my money's worth!). Now, that is a sight to come home to!
Cute! Ummm...how often do you try on your wedding dress?
Thought you'd be proud: I finally bought Elf the other day! Hilarious!
I haven't tried my wedding dress in a while...Probably before we moved into our house on Saxon. Although, I did put my veil on when we were packing back in May...
Hilarious! I made a picture of Chris into the elf and then emailed it to him. He informed me that the website was called "elf yourself" and not "elf your husband."
I don't think anyone needs to see "Chris the elf." Thanks for asking though.
Post a Comment