Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Tater Tot is here!

I'm excited to introduce the newest member of our family....Tate! He came into the world at 8:10 pm last night weighing 7 pounds 8 ounces and 20 3/4 inches long. I am so proud of Kelly and Wade. They both did great! It was a long day for everyone, but well worth it to meet the sweet little guy. He is a cutie!

Here is Mallory and Tate. She really wanted to hold him:) They are exactly 6 months apart. It will be interesting to see who gets who in trouble later in life!

And the proud Aunt! He's so little. I still can't believe Mallory was that small...amazing how fast it all goes by (Wade, you will be hearing that now, instead of how much it will change your life...just get ready!)

And last but not least, the little guy himself. He has a full head of black hair, long fingers and big feet! We love him and are so thrilled for the new mom and dad!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Way to go!! He is a handsome little guy!!! I thought it was interesting that there were triplets born in Abilene yesterday at 8 a.m. and thier names were Tate, Ella, and Brin. Two Tates on December 5! Whew!

Congratulations Mom and Dad, Aunt and Uncle, and Grandparents!

Anonymous said...

oops! Yes, I know I spelled "their" wrong. I am a horrible speller...just ask Shannon...

Chris and Sarah said...

Does it make you ready for another one? Haha!

I'm so glad that everything went well. I checked your blog along with Wade's & Kelly's all day when Tate was due! I'm such a nerd!


Hope y'all are doing well!
Sarah

Shannon said...

Sarah, that is not even funny!