Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Veggie Tales: Act One

Today was a first. Green beans! I went ahead and stripped Mallory down to her diaper (smart thinking as you will see below...she went right into a bath-the picture doesn't really capture how much she had everywhere). She really wasn't in to them at first. I pictured her just opening up wide and digging right in. Not my girl. She was more interested in the bowl than the spoon with the good stuff in it. Toward the end, I think she figured it out and opened up. We will try again tomorrow and see how she does. She didn't finish the jar, so this might be a long process. I read somewhere that it takes some babies up to 10 tries before they really like something. That would have to be my child. She resists change.
BEFORE:


AFTER:


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet she'd like Blue Bell & Magic Shell on the first bite!

Anonymous said...

That second picture is hilarious...she kind of looks like she had one too many green beans. :)

Shannon said...

Wade, who wouldn't? And, if in the rare case that Mallory doesn't, I'm sure her mom and dad (or Uncle Wade) will help her finish!

She's drunk on green beans. Look out next Thanksgiving!

Chris and Sarah said...

You definitely have some material you can use for her HS senior slide show pictures. :-)

Anonymous said...

Looking Good!!!

B-Mom said...

Well...at least she ate some of it! That's better than her Aunt LaShay did! Wait 'til carrots!