Monday, February 05, 2007

Mommy's little helper

Recently, Mallory has become quite the little helper around our house. It's amazing. It started around 7 months. She does it every day, almost at the same time every day! Although she doesn't help Brad as much, she tries really hard. He just doesn't let her help him. What is this task she does, you ask? Going shooey! When she was first born, it was noisy and predictable. After she started on solids, not so much. Now, since she started eating meats, she makes these grunting noises, turns a pretty shade of red and then it hits you...the smell! I just got done changing one of the the smelliest diapers ever! "Fortunately" it smelled like last night's chicken noodle dinner, so we knew immediately what the smell was. Isn't she such a good helper?

1 comment:

B-Mom said...

Helper? I guess that's one way of putting it! She's like her dad, I guess! Oh, no, wait, I forgot...his poop "don't stink." Ha!