I know I already blogged today, but I had to tell everyone the great news (and wanted to put another cute picture of our girl on the blog)! Nooooo, I'm not pregnant (sorry Sharon!).
Mallory laughed out loud tonight for the very first time!! Yes, she is almost 9 months old. For a while now, she has been letting out these very cute squeals, but no laughter. I have been really worried. I mean, anyone that knows me and Brad, knows that we love to laugh (Brad at me of course). So, after much waiting, it happened while Brad was kissing Mallory's neck. She chuckled...and kept on even when I ran to get the video camera! I don't even care that Brad was the one that got her to laugh first (and smile, and give kisses...who's counting the tricks??). It was soooo much fun to hear her little giggle. It is contagious and makes me laugh!
5 comments:
Well...laughter is the second best thing to being pregnant! Ha! I get tickled just thinking about hearing her laugh! Can't wait! Pop will be excited!
Ahhh! That is awesome. One of my favorite things about being a mom!
So exciting! It is contagious! I love hearing my nephews laugh! I am sure it is so much sweeter when it is your own little one! That picture is precious!
Yay Mallory! You'll have lots to laugh at in the years to come, especially with your goofy Mommy (and aunt)! :)
Hey Brad,
Mallory wasn't laughing with you - she was laughing at you!
I taught her that trick!
Hee, hee!
W
Post a Comment