Friday, April 13, 2007

Bluebonnets and a realization

Here is what I like to call "Bluebonnets Take One". Brad and I went to lunch yesterday and made an impromptu stop at one of the many bluebonnet fields (I'm surprised they are still here after our blizzard). Mallory surprised us and actually smiled for this one! She didn't eat any petals, but thanks to my friend Sarah, I had a head's up about them being poisonous! Kelly and Tate are coming to visit soon, and we will be taking more Bluebonnet pictures which will be lots of fun!


And now for the realization. Sometimes, what we think is super funny and cute, isn't to other people! And that is okay. As long as we are Mallory's biggest fans, and laugh at the stuff she does (i.e. spilling freezing cold water over herself), it doesn't matter if no one else does. I'm sure this won't be the last time we'll come to this realization.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty picture. Hard to believe you had snow last week!

The look on her face was classic after the water incident! I enjoyed....

Aunt B

Shannon said...

Hey Aunt Barbara! Yeah, it's crazy all the flowers are still so pretty. Do you guys take pictures in the CA state flowers? Didn't know if it's just a TX thing.

And thanks for enjoying the video. It's as close to the real thing as you can get being in California!

Anonymous said...

That is a sweet picture of both of you!!!

Anonymous said...

That was one hilarious look Mallory had in her eyes...

Good preparation for early morning swim workouts. Brrrr.

Butch