
I've bought the shoes, I've paid the registration fee and I've done my first official day of training (complete with a blister!). I guess there is no going back now!! Please don't be too impressed, the majority of it (i.e. 12 miles) will be done via the walking route. But, it's still a half marathon none the less!
This year will be a family affair. My sister, dad and Brad will all be doing it with me!
8 comments:
Wow-i'm impressed! You go girl!
Good for you! I know many at our church will be doing this. We may have to skip church and cheer y'all on!
I was just out at White Rock this past weekend. Road over 10 miles on my bike...sooooo love it out there.
Not that we're inviting ourselves or anything...but Jason and I may join you. He may run it, but I'd walk it. Anyhoo, let's talk...Love!
Can't wait to cheer you guys in at the Finish Line!
You can do it!
That's awesome! My husband is training to run that race too!
And me. I'm doing it as a birthday present to myself! Have some more training to do, but I'll be walking the half! (I can't believe this is me saying that!)
Good for you! I ran the White Rock Marathon back in 2001. It was a great experience. You'll have a great time!
Go Shannon!
Becca and I are both doing the Nike Women's half in Oct.
-Amy
Post a Comment