Last night we headed to our favorite place to get free dinner (for Mallory anyway). My friend Marla and her 2 boys met us up there. This has become a fun tradition (it's only been twice) since her husband has a crazy schedule like mine!! After dinner, we went to their house to play. The 3 big kids played in the sand and got it in every crevice possible, so we gave a community bath shortly after. Poor Morgan had hit her breaking point by the time we got in the car to head home, so we got to hear some singing from her the majority of the way home. Mallory and I were singing "The Wheels on the Bus" since that usually helps calm her down. But, last night, she wouldn't have any of it. So, instead Mallory and I discussed the stars and the moon. I thought I'd teach Mallory a new song. She seriously had it down after 3 rounds. Toddler brains are AMAZING. I wish I had it back in nursing school:) I couldn't decide which one to post, so you get to amuse me and watch them both!!
This one is the most comprehendable:
And this one just makes me laugh. She sings it so fast and then you get to hear her "funny voice". We don't know where she picked this up, but she talks to us all the time in it. She uses it a lot when I'm getting onto her. I always have to turn around so she can't see me smile. I have a feeling she has her daddy's sense of humor. Oh boy!
Coming soon...the "stroller review". I know you are on the edge of your seat!
10 comments:
I'm still so impressed with her vocabulary! I thought Bella knew alot of words! Mallory is amazing! Too cute!
Enjoy the yearbook night! :)
Sooooooo cute! I am laughing/crying at her funny voice. So sweet. And you can tell Morgan just loves her....watches every move she makes. Thanks for sharing. Love!
Too cute as ALWAYS!! I too am amazed by Mallory's vocab. Seriously, Ella is into singing too, but I have a feeling Hayden is going to be more into it than her. He was humminging/babbling Jingle Bells right after Ella yesterday. It is too funny! Morgan is a cutie pie too!
Mallory is a crack up!
PS: They were ALL OUT of cheese nachos. Can you even imagine my disappointment???!!
Soooo awesome! And, I do think Mallory was exhibiting her dad's sense of humor! Scarey! Can't wait to see you guys!
So cute!! I miss them!!! I love watching Morgan's little face...so happy!!! I bet you will never have to get onto her..
Love that Mallory is singing Texas songs! Really cute!
Ok..Its time to post your yearbook photos...do share!
SO CUTE!!! You know, it's really funny - Bethany has that exact same "silly" voice! Where do they get that? Your girls are just precious!
That was so cute! I loved her silly voice!
Post a Comment