Today is Pop's (Brad's dad) birthday! We got to celebrate with him last weekend in Burkburnett. But, since today is the official day, we thought he'd appreciate a little (and loud) serenade by Mallory. I thought Morgan might chime in, but she was sleepy, so all she did was suck her thumb. Oh well. We love you Pop!!
And, here are some pictures from the big bash! It was at the Boys and Girls club in Burkburnett. Sharon works there and it's great to have a place for the kids to play inside. There was quite a turnout to celebrate Larry. We got to hear lots of funny stories, eat some yummy BBQ and cake with Bluebell. Not much better than that! We missed you Jen, Julia and Johnathan...I always forget to take more pictures when you aren't there:)
Mallory had a blast playing basketball. This picture cracks me up. I think she might be practicing for Spring break...potty training here we come...yikes!
Skinny minnie BMom introducing everyone.
Morgan chased this little boy, Cross, around all night. Her tights were nasty when we got home!
Another favorite picture! Mallory actually shared her cake!
It was a fun party and a fun weekend. We are so thankful to celebrate 60 years of Larry!! Happy, happy birthday. We love you so much and couldn't ask for a better dad and Pop!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! I had tears in my eyes - that was the SWEETEST Happy Birthday song ever!
Sooooo cute with her piggies and Morgan just loves that thumb, huh?
Missed you guys - next time, though, next time.
Love!
The next American Idol! :)
Sounds like a fun party. Happy Birthday Larry!
hearing her sing was the highlight of my day!
Dude she's got a set of lungs on her! I can't get Bella to sing on camera for anything! She's all about it in the car but not for the camera. maybe I'll have to show her this and use peer pressure! :)
So cute! Bethany always sings really loud like that, too. And Morgan sucking her thumb was just precious. Of course, I think it's cute b/c my 1 year old does it, too! I love when you post videos. I need to figure out how to do that!
And hey - my playgroup meets on Mondays now, so we should get together again some Friday soon!
i'm a little late catching up on your blog...but i swear i listened to her singing happy birthday to Pop at least 10 times...so precious...i especially loved her last line "dear, po-op..." you're so good with them, Shannon. what an awesome mommy they have!
love, aunt mari sue
Post a Comment