Thursday, November 09, 2006

Home sweet home...just about

Kiersten passed the test. All of you ladies (and Wade) that read this, know that the key to making a new town feel more like home is to find a good hairstylist. After several recommendations, I took the plunge and got my haircut. She did a great job. I played it safe and just got a trim (also because Brad teases me that I always want to grow my hair out, then I end up chopping it off again). I will be going back to Kiersten and am glad to have a "girl to cut my hair". And the crazy thing is that she used to live in Abilene! She went to school with Kara. Small world.

4 comments:

Chris and Sarah said...

I'm so glad you found someone to cut your hair! It's so hard to find a new hairstylist. And that's crazy about her living in Abilene and going to school with Kara!

How did you like The Office last night? I loved the first part when Jim sent the fax from "Future Dwight". Very funny.

Anonymous said...

It doesn't bother me if I'm the only guy reading your blog - although I don't think that's true. But never let be said that I don't support my favorite sis-n-law!!

(Hey it's you calling me on the phone!)

Jim's 'Future Dwight' bit is genius - I made Kelly rewind that scene twice! Such Office greatness!

Oh yeah - High 5 on the hair stylist thing!

W

Shannon said...

Wade, I meant that you would understand about the hair stylist thing. Hee, hee!

There has to be at least one more man that reads my blog because I make Brad read it everyday!!

I already talked to Sarah about the Office, but I loved the "Future Dwight" scene too. Very funny!

Brooke said...

Congratulations! I still haven't found a stylist that I have gone to twice in years! I have to get my hair cut this week because I can't stand it anymore! I just want a cute cut and w/o paying an arm and a leg.