Mallory is super excited for the Cal/USC game today. She really hopes that Cal wins so Grandpa will be in a great mood at Thanksgiving! And it would be really cool for Cal to make it to the Rose bowl. She heard that they haven't been since the 1950's. Plus, it's getting boring watching the same team (Texas...fight!) win it, year after year. Mallory told me just this morning, "My favorite player is DeSean Jackson. I hope he has a breakout game today!" Wow, that is impressive for 5 1/2 months, huh? She really knows her football. Or she just got brainwashed when Grandpa was here to visit.

4 comments:
She's definitely got the right colors on today. Roll on you Bears! Beat SC!!
GO BEARS!!!
Grandpa
Best picture yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Looks better on her body than on her head! The Bears can use all that extra support she has whith her too!
GO BEARS, BEAT SC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aunt B
I don't know a thing about CAL (but I'll cheer for them since it isn't against my 'Horns), but I gotta say she makes one heck of a cute CAL GAL!
B-Mom
Mallory told me she is really sad the Bears lost. Hopefully they can do better next time!
And I'll send y'all the picture since you liked it so much!
Post a Comment