It is my favorite time of the year! The weather is cool and crisp. The leaves are falling. Thanksgiving is right around the corner. It is just about time to get up in the attic and get all the Christmas decorations down. That all means one thing....it's turtleneck season!!! Woo hoo!
Brad really dislikes that I like turtlenecks so much. I used to be really obsessive. I think I owned 10, which he thought was a lot (a good mix of sweater turtlenecks, sleeveless turtlenecks and regular turtlenecks). He banned me from asking for any sweaters or turtlenecks for Christmas one year. I obeyed like a good wife. But, I think it is time for some new turtlenecks. Out with the old, in with the new!
I'm not sure why turtlenecks appeal to me so much. I guess because they are functional. They serve a purpose of keeping your neck warm and they can be very stylish. I guess it also makes choosing clothing a lot easier. All you have to do is choose the bottoms to go with the turtleneck. And, they aren't very fussy (I wouldn't classify myself as fussy when it comes to clothing). I am the type of person that gets stressed when it comes to clothing. I never really feel trendy and if I do get in the mood to be trendy, it's usually after the trend has come and gone. I don't really accessorize much and I guess I'd rather spend my money on a cute outfit for Mallory than myself...I am a true mommy now!!
Here's another "grilled cheese" poll. What article of clothing best describes you? I'll start. My name is Shannon, I am a turtleneck!
9 comments:
My name is B-Mom (aka Sharon) and I'm a tent!
My name is Wade, and I am a Speedo!
My name is Tim and I'm a tank top!
Tim the Tank Top
Hello, my name is Brad.
OK, like this such a great question. I'm so glad you asked!
But's it's like really hard because I just can't decide, know what I mean? It kinda depends on what time of the year it is.
For instance, in the summer I am totally an Old Navy t-shirt. But during the football season I'm all about anything that says UT on it.
But I can't wait until it's like really, really cold because then I get to wear my new coat! Ohmagawd, you're just going to love it!! My friend saw me at the check out line at Eddie Bauer when I bought it and he said, "Dude! That's totally you!" And I was like, "Oh, totally!"
So, like yeah, I think about this all the time!
Silly boys (Wade & Brad) and their blog battles. :)
I would guess that I'm a pair of black pants. Is that too boring?
Brad needs to get his own blog and stop using mine!! :)
Shannon, I think I'm a turtlneck too. I love them!
I'm a streaker!
Congratulations! Now go put some clothes on!
Post a Comment