Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It's a new blog!

Sort of. I guess it depends on who you ask.
I just asked Brad what he thought of my "new blog", and he informed me that it is the same. See, that is the difference between men and women. Women would appreciate the change (even if it is the same layout) and say, "Oh, cute colors, I like what you did to it!" Men (like my sweet hubby) say, "It's the same blog, just different colors." Yes, but what do you think of the different colors??
Seriously, they may never understand us.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAY never understand? WILL never understand you!

Brooke said...

I like the colors!

Anonymous said...

Tim....I saw that!!!

Shannon, I saw it lastnight and I thought it was fun! I like NEW stuff!!!!

Anonymous said...

Shannon,

I like the haircut. That's a nice outfit. Dinner was fantastic. How was your day?

That all being said the blog is neat. It looks like a foggy day in the rain.

-Butch

Wade said...

So when you put a new outfit on Mallory do you introduce her to Brad as his 'new daughter'?

Sorry, Shannon - Brad's right.

B-Mom said...

This is too deep for me...but since I lean more to the creative side I say, "Way to go, Shannon!" Show your creativity...you can even do more than just color. Show 'em!

And, after 34 years of marriage...they never WILL understand how important just little changes are to us.

Shannon said...

I just can't even comment back to all the males out there. I knew you would all stick together.

And I knew the ladies would understand!

B-Mom said...

How funny. I was going to suggest last night that you change the photo on your profile. Looked tonight and there is was. Beautiful picture! Love you.