the majority spent on my two girls and little guy!
I SAW THAT TOO! I thought, I have to see what this is and watched all but 2 minutes until I couldn't take it anymore.Wow, it really must be a slow time in the world of sports.
What cracks me up is how seriously the announcers were commenting on everything--as if it's a game of skill.Last week when they had the hot dog eating contest, they said something like, "This is going to change the face of American sports." Please...
I was going to watch it until they did a profile on some girl who said she woke up every morning at 6 AM to practice . . . that's when I thought to myself, "I wonder if there are any good infomercials on."
That is truly sad. Wonder what the grand prize is?
The winner got $50,000.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I SAW THAT TOO! I thought, I have to see what this is and watched all but 2 minutes until I couldn't take it anymore.
Wow, it really must be a slow time in the world of sports.
What cracks me up is how seriously the announcers were commenting on everything--as if it's a game of skill.
Last week when they had the hot dog eating contest, they said something like, "This is going to change the face of American sports." Please...
I was going to watch it until they did a profile on some girl who said she woke up every morning at 6 AM to practice . . . that's when I thought to myself, "I wonder if there are any good infomercials on."
That is truly sad. Wonder what the grand prize is?
The winner got $50,000.
Post a Comment