Here's a picture from our drive home...the sun starting to set, a slightly cooler breeze and riding around town with my man...nothing better!
And, since I haven't posted many new pictures of the Big Sister, here are a couple from the last few days. She is getting quite adventurous with her climbing and she is showing off some of her new "tricks". What fun this age is...I think she learns something new everyday!
I had mentioned before that she will give you a hug if you ask when you are holding her...now she will give a hug to anything you tell her to. She will literally stop crawling and hug the carpet...or stuffed animal...or your leg...it's pretty sweet! She's hugging her bear (obviously).

Since my sister had a baby and I occasionally have playgroups over here, I've kept some of Mallory's "baby" stuff out. Well, I guess she thinks they are toys. That is fine with me! It keeps her occupied. She figured out how to sit in her Bumbo the other day. The only problem is when she wants to get out her booty and thighs get stuck and that makes her mad! I thought her face was cute here too.
5 comments:
Look at you crazy kids! Glad you got 2 date nights...fun. Mallory already looks different to me. She is growing fast.
Okay, a little concerned that you are taking pictures of yourself while driving down the road. Good think Mal wasn't in the car. We'd have to call CPS or call you Britney Spears. Good Gravy folks!! Just kiddin'. Ha, ha, ha! Anywhoodlydoodly, as you say, taking the paci away was tramatic for all involved and the next time we did it, yes we did it more than once, we waited until we were walking off the plane so she was distracted. We would do the, "Oh look your dolly...." paci swipe. It worked. I had to apologize though to those around us when Hayden's ears were hurting during one landing. I thought we had chopped that kids toes off!! Everyone was sympathetic though. We probably looked worse than the kids after that trip. I know I've been in bed for the past two nights at 9pm because of that trip. Good luck in August!! I'm positive you will have a much better experience!!!! :)By the way, have I told you lately how much you make me laugh on your blog. I can totally hear you in every blog. Love it!!!
I get shotgun in Brad's jeep when we come down!
Yeah for a date!!! And that jeep looks like fun!!!
I love it that you had a date! Need those. Keeps your marriage alive! Worked for us for 34 years...and we survived raising Brad. Oh, gee, my "baby" will be 30 in a couple of weeks! I'm getting old. Dad says he wants to ride in the jeep when we get there the 29th...me too! And our Big Sis is just adorable!
B-Mom
Post a Comment