Sweet Morgan is already 2 months old. I can't believe it!! I thought it all went by fast with Mallory...this is crazy! We went to the doctor this afternoon. Apparently, Brad and I make large kids. Mallory was always in the upper percentiles for weight and height. It looks like it is running in the family. Morgan is 12 lbs 8 oz (75th) and 23 inches (90th). She had a really pitiful and sad cry during the FIVE shots she got. Poor thing. This picture was taken before:)
At 2 months, Morgan really likes: eating (she's got at least 2 chins I think!), being rocked to sleep, her big sister, her pacifier and smiling! She really dislikes: waiting too long to eat , anytime the car stops while we are driving, sitting in her bouncy chair for too long (she is getting better) and sleeping consistently through the night (she can't seem to make up her mind: 5 hours one night, 9 hours another night, then only 4 the next night)
8 comments:
Oh, my goodness...she has really grown! Can't wait to see her Sunday night...and Mallory, too! So precious. Hope Mallory will be feeling better, too. Love you all.
B-Mom
She's a cutie!
Precious, precious!! Tell Brad I'm proud of his alma mater (sp??) HSU is getting a track and field program!! Way to go HSU!!!
That pic is soooo cute!!! Where did you get those pants??? LOVE THEM!!!!
She is so cute! My kids have always been in the lower percentile - except for their noggins...I guess I have big head genetics. Nice.
You are killing me! I didn't realize that I was so close!!!!!! I am almost in tears because I would have loved to come spend some time with you and the girls!! Maybe we'll be close again soon or maybe Lori and I can finally get our acts together and come visit.
Morgan is so cute. Can't believe she's two months old! In spite of the fact that I harass you you've done a good job of taking her picture. She'll start being more consistent with her sleep soon and if she doesn't you'll just have to have some serious talks with her!!!
Morgan is such a pretty girl...and much bigger than Audrey! Audrey is 25th in weight and 90th in height. We didn't even break 10 lbs at the 2 month check up.
Post a Comment