the majority spent on my two girls and little guy!
Look at those gorgeous big blue eyes! Her headband is precious!8 hours is quite an accomplishment for her age! Keep it up, little one!
Are you kidding? How old is she? When that time comes along, I would love to know your tricks. I LOVE sleep! :)
precious girl!!! YAY for eight hours of sleep!!!
wahoo! she's so adorable!
OMG!!!! SHE IS STINKIN' ADORABLE!!Eight hours of sleep is unbelievable girl! Way to go Morgan!Come see us sometime when you are in town.Janell
Way to go!!! I hope that she keeps it up for your sake!! She is precious.
Yea! Way to go Morgan...and she's got the tongue action going like her sister????????B-Mom
That's super! She is too cute!
Super cute pic. That is so exciting. I am happy she is letting you guys sleep. I remember that first long nights sleep... it was so great. And I am sure more so with 2 little ones. Hey for you!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Look at those gorgeous big blue eyes! Her headband is precious!
8 hours is quite an accomplishment for her age! Keep it up, little one!
Are you kidding? How old is she? When that time comes along, I would love to know your tricks. I LOVE sleep! :)
precious girl!!! YAY for eight hours of sleep!!!
wahoo! she's so adorable!
OMG!!!! SHE IS STINKIN' ADORABLE!!
Eight hours of sleep is unbelievable girl! Way to go Morgan!
Come see us sometime when you are in town.
Janell
Way to go!!! I hope that she keeps it up for your sake!! She is precious.
Yea! Way to go Morgan...and she's got the tongue action going like her sister????????
B-Mom
That's super! She is too cute!
Super cute pic. That is so exciting. I am happy she is letting you guys sleep. I remember that first long nights sleep... it was so great. And I am sure more so with 2 little ones. Hey for you!!
Post a Comment