Okay, so I've never thought of Morgan (or any baby) as a blob, but you know what I mean when their little personalities start coming out. It's like all of a sudden there is a person in there trying to communicate with you! This is a fun time, not my favorite, but definitely fun. I really like 10 months and up (but not so much 2, after the last few days with Miss Mallory!!).
Morgan has been "talking" for a while now (more like raptor noises than anything), but just recently found her B's. She will curl her lips under and just "bababababa" forever. It's pretty cute!
And, this is what her sister says when you ask, "What does Morgan say?"
I am completely dumbfounded that Morgan will be 6 months old this week! I don't know if I've tried to block it out of my mind because I want her to stay little, or what, but it has really snuck up on me. I need to start giving her cereal or she may never eat real food! I think Mallory was already starting on her veggies by now...oops! She did sit in a shopping cart by herself for the first time today! She giggled, so I think she liked sitting up in the seat like a big girl. She is such a happy girl, I love it!
It's a big day tomorrow. Father's Day and our 6th anniversary!! More to come on that later!
5 comments:
Cute! These 6 months have gone fast. Have fun with the cereal! :)
Ah! Both girls are sooo cute!
Feed that girl...she looks hungry! She's working on the "b's' for "B-Mom!"
They are so cute! And....check your junk mail.
So my audio isnt working, so I'm not getting the full effect I'm sure, but they are so cute. Morgan is so big!!! So I just have to make it to 6 months and it gets easier??? That seems like a long time, but I know it goes by quick. Well I miss you and if I don't see you before Sophia comes, then I will be going to Austin as soon as I can travel after and I will try to meet up with you then.
Post a Comment