Thursday, July 10, 2008

"Babe, your hair is on fire!"

What Brad said to me as I'm flat ironing my hair this afternoon. Um, no. That would be steam. (if I were pregnant, I might have peed in my pants...again!).
Thanks to Shauna, for my super cute new layout!!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

CUTE LAYOUT! I love the picture of the girls!

Boys are so silly sometimes.

Meredith said...

Funny boy! Hey, atleast he noticed! I love the new layout too!! 2 Cute!(that was for Brooke)

Wade said...

If it had been me then I would have first soaked you with a fire extinguisher and asked questions second!

Like the new layout!

W

Lori said...

I'll join in too. Very cute layout. I am jealous!!! ha ha

JLB said...

LOVE you new layout...sooo in style!!! I thought Shauna had done your other one too? Pic of the girls is presh...

Shauna said...

You are welcome! And that is so funny about the hair. I mean....how many years have you been married and been flat-ironing your hair.....