Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today is Brad's 31st birthday. Wow. 31 years old. That just sounds so grown up:)


He has been working his tail off all summer doing various soccer camps. This week is his LAST ONE!! Woo hoo! It's a semi-local camp, so he's been commuting back and forth in the morning and then at night. He's worn out. Plus, he has to work on his birthday. That is no fun!! So, this morning, Mallory and I made him some cupcakes to cheer him up a bit. We met him at a chinese food restaurant (it's his birthday, he got to choose...not my favorite!) and brought the cupcakes there for dessert. Is that tacky?? To bring your own dessert?? Oh well!! Obviously someone in the family really enjoyed them!





Happy Birthday to Brad! I am so thankful for you as my husband and father to our girls. We couldn't ask for a more fun, loving, giving and loyal dad/husband!! We love you so much!!

11 comments:

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday, Brad!

Meredith said...

Happy Birthday B-rad!!! Hope you guys had a great day! Goodness, you are an old man. ;) Shannon, I'm so sad neither one of us won the quilt. UGH. Next time. Did you hear Lori had her baby yesterday? I didn't know if you had heard yet because she spread the news by texting. Ha! Anyway, I went to see her this morning and she had said she wasn't sure if you knew yet or not. Anyway, miss you much and cannot believe that we were both in Fredricksberg within a week of each other. Why couldn't we have planned that better. We could have met there for dinner!! Adios Chica!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday to a great brother-in-law and uncle!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brad! Looks like the cupcakes were yummy!

Jody said...

Happy Birthday Brad!!! Sweet post Shannon! Have a great day.
Janell

Wade said...

I hope all your birthday wishes come true, big boy!

B-Mom said...

Happy birthday to our "baby!" We are proud of you! Hope you get some rest! And you are blessed to have such a precious & supportive wife and 2 beautiful daughters!
Mom & Dad

JLB said...

Happy Birthday Brad!! Did you get my email? Hope you had a great day....looks like your wife and children made you happy (at least Mallory enjoyed the cupcakes!)

Anyhoo, Happy Birthday. Hope to see you guys soon....Love, J4

Anonymous said...

A big Happy Birthday to you Brad, all the way from California. Probably can't ask for a better birthday present than being taken to Lunch by all your Girls!!!

From your F-I-L (rpe)

LaShay & Steve said...

Happy Birthday Brad! Hope you got our message last night w/ our lovely singing! LOL!! Welp, I can't say you're getting old... right now we're twins for 2 weeks! Which would mean I'm getting old-ER! So... I think you're young!!! Love ya!

mbl said...

they didn't kick you out did they? I say bring the cupcakes and if they say anything then never go there again. haaa. that'll teach them.

The 3rd picture...I painted canvases with chalkboard paint. I have a ton of that paint if you ever need some. And yes I was quoting meet the parents...in my own version.

Have a good day.