Random title, but I'm not that creative!!
I've been meaning to do this for a while now. Lots of people are saying that the girls are looking more and more alike. So, here are 2 pictures to compare.
Mallory at 6 months:
Morgan at 6 months:

And, a rare moment in our household, both girls smiling at the same time (and looking at the camera)! One of Mallory's favorite things right now is for Morgan to sit in her bed with her. I'll walk in her room with Morgan and she'll say, "Morgan sit in big girl bed". She then proceeds to tackle her...and hug her...and kiss her...and smother her...you get the idea...she loves her sister! So, this morning was no different. She immediately went for Morgan, and Morgan just squealed. I'd say the feelings are mutual:) Update on the big girl bed: It's been great! She hasn't gotten out once. Every time we put her in it, she says, "Sit down in big girl bed...Mommy and Daddy get you out big girl bed". Think we've drilled that in her head enough??

And, someone made a complete MESS with carrots tonight! Morgan is pretty much a spaz when it comes to food. She goes crazy when you put her bib on and then tries to grab for the spoon before you even get food on it. Mallory was much more serious about food, imagine that! So, after about 10 minutes of fighting Morgan every time the spoon came near her, I just gave in. She squealed and grabbed the spoon, flinging carrots everywhere. I didn't care though, she was a happy girl! Pretty impressive. She got orange on the high chair, her legs, her face, my shirt, the carpet. Gross!

Seriously. How can you resist this cutie pie grabbing the spoon from you? Obviously I can't!

8 comments:
Cute! Sounds like Morgan & Tate may have some crazy food fights one day. I have a "carrots gone wild" picture of Tate at that age as well. :)
Wow! I didn't realize how much they look alike! Cute, cute pictures - every one of them!
Wow! They do look alike!
So, when we're there next weekend, you won't get mad if I let Morgan throw food around? I mean, I am unexperienced at this!
Their eyes are sooo much alike--so beautiful! I love the last picture--she's adorable! I wouldn't resist either. At least she was wanting carrots instead of begging for chocolate cake!
They do look a lot a like. Shepherd loves for Owen to get in his bed too. They like to hold on to the rail and jump together. I'm so glad she's not getting out of her bed. That's awesome. Love the carrot face.
I am one that thought they didn't look anything alike, but they do. That is so funny. They look so much more alike than I remember. So cute, it will be interesting to see if they continue to look alike or not. Fun!!!
I am so glad you put their pictures up from the same age....sooo much alike! BEAUTIFUL eyes! Love the food mess...
They look like sisters for sure--I've been wanting to do that too becuase some people have told me they think Brady and Claire look alike but I don't! Very cute of the girls together! I know how difficult that is!!
Post a Comment