Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Giveaways galore!

I have a lot of other things to blog about, but instead I'm posting about another giveaway! This one is near and dear to my heart.

My good friend (and college roommie), Sara, has been doing the photography thing for a while now. She has taken lots of pictures of our family over the past 3 years. I'd post them on here, but there would be too many!! Sara is a blast to work with. Layed back, professional and soooo easy to work with! I'd recommend her to anyone. She's located in the metroplex, but also comes to the Temple/Belton area often.

She started a blog recently, and is having a giveaway! It's a pretty good giveaway, too! Check it out and enter to win one of three prizes. And, even if you don't win, it's worth your $$$ to call her up and book a session!!

No comments: