I just cannot believe Mallory is a whole whoppin' three years old today! Where has the time gone?

So much has changed...and in some ways, she is just the same as her first week at home!

I can't resist posting this video. This, unfortunately, is our welcome into her 3rd year of life. Please Lord, let this phase end quickly!!!
We are so thankful for you. You are your own person and we can't wait to see how you grow in the next year. Life with you is funny, challenging (sometimes), sweet, full and new everyday!
Some things about you at three years old:
You are a great big sister to Morgan. Most of the time you share your toys and enjoy playing with her. You make her smile the biggest and laugh the loudest. You guys just started giving each other spontaneous hugs. It's the sweetest thing to see. Morgan usually goes back for more! You are a good teacher too. Just today, I heard you singing the alphabet to Morgan and asking if she could do it.
You LOVE Strawberry Shortcake and can quote just about every line of it, plus singing all the songs. When I asked you what kind of birthday cake you wanted, I could barely get it out before you said, "Strawberry Shortcake!" To say that you are a fan is an understatement:)
Your favorite colors right now are pink and purple. Anything pink or purple is your favorite!
Along with loving pink and purple, you love princesses and love to dress like one! When you wear a dress, you will hold out the skirt and twirl saying, "I'm a princess!" Anytime you see a girl in a wedding dress, you call her a princess too. So sweet.
Your memory and ability to learn is amazing! You pick up songs, names, directions and so much more really quick. Sometimes we forget or miss something that you pick up!
At night, you love to sing songs (there are 8 that we HAVE to sing to you...in order or we start over), pray and hear a story of when you were a "tiny little baby". Your favorite story is of when you shooeyed on Daddy! You always crack up when we tell you that story.
Mallory, we love you so much and can't imagine our family without you!! Happy, happy birthday sweet girl!
9 comments:
I can't believe Mallory is 3! I remember meeting her for the first time when she was just 3 months old! She is a sweet and beautiful little girl! We love you Mallory!
Well Mimi has tears in her eyes....Mallory sweetheart you are so special. Grandpa and I have loved watching you grow up to the ripe old age of 3.
You really need to tell your Mommy and Daddy to let you wake up in the morning before they try to suprise you...(your mother would have reacted the same way).
Love You with all our heart
Mimi
I love Mimi's response to waking Mallory up! lol. Happy birthday, Mallory!
Happy Birthday, Mallory! I can't believe you are THREE today!
We love seeing you grow up. We hope you have a wonderful next year.
We love you so much!
precious post, the girl is just NOT a morning person! SO sorry we couldn't make it to the splash park. I still had to work on Friday! YUCK! Now, I am done, so I hope to see you more often now!
The sad part is that we didn't even wake Mallory up to sing to her!! She had been awake and talking happily in her room for a couple of minutes! Crazy girl.
Wow, that totally reminds me of someone else I knew/grew up with....hmmm? :)
She is adorable, and we are so happy for Mallory turning 3! Tate has been singing to her for the past day. Mallroy is a special girl, and we love her so much!
So sweet! Love the video...but sorry she wasn't a happy camper. Maybe she's like her daddy and doesn't like surprises! Ha!
We are so blessed to have such a precious 3 year old granddaughter. Can't wait to have them here next week!
Hi, I do not know you . . . but I saw a comment you left on Michelle Chaney's blog about inducing your daughter to avoid the big 6-6-06. My daughter was born on the 4th of that year . . . I was praying and praying that I would go into labor before the 6th. Since our daughter's are only one day apart, I thought I'd say hi! Happy Birthday Mallory!
Post a Comment