Sunday, June 07, 2009

My God is so big!

Mallory had an absolute blast this morning at church! This was her first Sunday in a "real" Sunday School class (previously, she's just been in the nursery part). She was really apprehensive about going in (clinging to the door frame for dear life) until she saw her buddies, Bailey and Bella, in there too.

She was all smiles and chatty when I picked her up. Apparently, she was "Queen Esther" during the Bible story (hence the crown that she wore the whole morning and in the car home) and did hand motions and everything!

All of the classes go to Rally which is like a mini "big church"...or a chaotic 20 minutes with 100ish kids singing and dancing:) On the way home, I heard her singing a song that I knew I hadn't taught her. I looked back and asked her to sing it again, and she did, complete with hand motions. So, since Daddy didn't get to see it, I thought we'd take a little video when we got home. I think it's precious and so sweet! Morgan is picking up on it, too. During lunch, she was babbling and then pointed right at me! She's a quick learner!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, Mallory even looks older now!

That is Tate's favorite church song, so he'll be so excited to sing it with Mallory! I'm sure we'll watch your video a few hundred times. :)

mandy said...

Happy late birthday to Mallory-cute video! We loved seeing you guys, and can't wait to do it again-Mandy

annalee said...

hello to you too! it's great to see your face on here. and may i say your girls' smocked dresses are too cute for words.

Katie said...

That is absolutely precious!!! Jack wasn't there for promotion Sunday. We've had family in town and been wrestling with Ryleigh's schedule. We'll get it down...eventually!

Anonymous said...

That will keep me going through the week. Thanks for the post and taking care of my little girls. Fun song! Love you 3!!!

B-Mom said...

My other comment didn't get posted, but just love the video! It is so precious. Can't wait til Friday!