Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Getting the hang of it

Night #3 was good. We had small group, which meant we got home at a decent time and Max was in bed, asleep by 8:30. He woke around midnight and cried for about an hour, then again around 4 (not sure how long he cried), then slept until 7!
Yesterday, Mr. Max was a trooper! We were in Round Rock from 11am until 8pm. He did GREAT! Best shopping partner ever. I fed him before we left and then put him straight to bed when we got home. He fussed for about 10 minutes and I went in once to pat his bottom. I think he woke up sometime in the middle of the night, but by the time Brad went to check on him, he was already back to sleep. He slept until 8! Night #4 was a success! Now, that might be because of the long day we had, but I think the whole sleep thing is starting to click....hopefully:)

1 comment:

MELANIE said...

I bet that's so hard! I have been fortunate (so far) with really good sleepers and I can't imagine how hard that is on all of you!! Hope he really is getting the hang of it!