Friday, August 25, 2006

Someone is a birthday boy today...



Happy Birthday to Wade!
So many things we love about Wade:
-He loves my sister and is perfect for her
-He is very witty and fun to be around
-Life is always an adventure: we get to look for his wallet, keys, cell phone or whatever else he brought to wherever he was going:)
-We can always count on two yummy foods when we are with him: Magic Shell and Blue Bell, Chips and a "bucket" of queso
-He doesn't know a stranger. Wade can talk to someone he doesn't even know and make them feel like an old friend. That's why he is so good at his pharmaceutical sales job!
Wade, I'm glad Kelly finally talked to you on the phone after making me take messages that one summer. You are the perfect man for Kelly and we are so happy you are a part of our weird family. We can't wait to see Wade in "daddy mode". We love you and hope you have a fantastic day!
Love, Brad, Shannon and Mallory

6 comments:

Wade said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Shannon, that is the cutest picture. I know Mallory will love her uncle and aunt very much. Remember they're going to owe her many trips to San Antonio (along with their nephew in the future?)

Wade is great guy, and put's up with this crazy family...but you didn't do so bad yourself. Hi Brad!

Love MoM

Wade said...

(Sorry about having delete my earlier comment - it had a crazy typo that I didn't catch!)

Thanks so much, guys!

Please email me a copy of this picture - obviously it's my favorite Mallory photo so far!

Yeah, I like to remind Kelly of the time when I called and could her in the background saying, "Tell him I'm not here!" I remember not thinking too highly of myself when I hung up the phone.

What's really sad is that she still avoids me sometimes when I call her at work!

Thanks again,

Old Man Strzinek

Shannon said...

Thanks for the love mom, I was beginning to think you had favorites in the blog world:) Nephew in the future? If you are talking about another Bankhead then you are smoking crack right now!

I'm glad you like the picture Wade. Mallory enjoyed posing:) I'll send you a copy. Hope you had a great birthday!

Shannon

Anonymous said...

Cute picture!!! Just so you know...since you started your blog, I have actually been checking all the blogs after the girls go to sleep. It is fun to see what is going on with everyone. Maybe I will be able to have my own blog...when all the kids graduate or something like that...hahahahaha!!!!

Shannon said...

you should get a blog! join in the fun! you would have funny stories as kaylee and brooke get older. do it!