Here is a goofy picture of Mallory. She is stretching right after she has eaten. She almost rolled off my lap. And she is waving at her daddy. And she is naked because I think her #2 came out the back of her diaper and onto her outfit. Nasty. (I promise I'm not going to be annoying and have like 4 entries a day-Brad would make me go back to work, I was just wanting to practice putting pictures on this thing!)
4 comments:
I truly hope some how you get your 50000 words in another way than your blog. I look forward to watching Mallory grow and hearing what God is teaching you through your new experiences. Love you,
Patrice
Thanks for commenting Patrice! I hope that I can get my quota in with some new friends here. But until then, you will have to hear my ramblings:)
~Shannon
Mallory has gotten so big already! Keep the pictures coming!
This is a cute picture. I love it. She is so cute, like Brooke said keep the pics coming.
Lori
Post a Comment