Well, Mallory is officially 12 weeks old today! Crazy how fast the time goes. And how fast you forget what you were feeling like 12 weeks ago:) We are loving our little girl! She changes almost everyday it seems. Here is the latest of what she is/can do now: Mallory loves her hands! She sucks, clasps them together, chews and stares at them like she has never seen them before. She is becoming quite the conversationalist lately. No words yet, but lots of funny noises and expressions to go with them. I love watching her with Brad when he has her in his lap. They just talk and talk. Too cute. She isn't quite as much of a bobble head anymore. I was taking some pictures of her sitting up in a chair and she can actually hold her head upright and still all by herself...for about 30 seconds and then face plant! I weighed her this morning with me (not very accurate) and she is about 14 pounds. Chunker. That is the developmental update on our end. Hopefully we'll have some pictures of her first swim and soccer game coming soon!
Daddy thinks he is sooo funny!

2 comments:
Great pictures but I didn't know you hired Big Foot to babysit (referring to the last picture)!
You're gonna give Mallory a complex!
Just for the record, those are Brad's legs, not mine!
Post a Comment