So, naturally, we handed down her bed to our dog Connor! Makes sense, doesn't it? We thought so. I don't think there is any worry that Connor will outgrow it anytime soon. I was surprised he liked it though. This dog is usually very skiddish about new things. He barked forever at the stroller box and the vacuum.
And lastly, Old Navy. Right now they are having a really good sale. All of their clearance stuff is marked off an additional 50% (at least in Waco). So, mommy got some new pants and Mallory got a new hat! This is her at the UMHB/Howard Payne game this afternoon. Cute, huh?
****************************************************
I was almost a bad mommy and forgot to include the biggest news of all...Mallory officially rolled over by herself tonight! I don't have pictures because #1 that is a hard thing to take a picture of and #2 we were using my digital camera as bait for her to look at and make the big roll. Anyway. She rolled from tummy to back twice and then she rolled from back to tummy once. Her face was pretty humorous. Like, "Hey, how did I do that?" I can't believe she's getting so big and doing so many things...so fun!
4 comments:
Love the hat...very stylish!
Go Mallory with the roll-over...that's a big day! :)
The hat is precious! So cute!
And, now that she's rolled over...she'll be up crawling before you know it. Can't wait to see her next week. Does she have her UT outfit or does B-Mom need to get her one?
Yeah, as excited as I am that she is getting more mobile, it is also bringing along the reality that...she is getting mobile! Yikes!
The dog bed is a great idea! Noelle would be too long now, too, but that would have been so much easier to take than her pack 'n play. I'm glad that Mallory used it first and then Connor & not the other way around. That's so exciting that Mallory rolled over! Yea!
Post a Comment