Monday, January 15, 2007

The best day of my life...

...other than marrying Brad and having Mallory (and lots of other things, I'm going for drama here). There is a Target store that will open in Temple, Texas THIS July! Did you read that?? I have been giving Brad heck since we moved here and I found out the closest Target is 25 minutes away! He will be happy that I am going to save him gas money. Although I might use just as much gas by making frequent stops there; it is quite close to our house. I had heard from other "Temple-ites" that getting a Target here was in the works, but not for a whole year. Can you imagine my excitement when Brad came home yesterday and told me there was an actual sign with a date on the construction site? I couldn't be more happy. July 17th couldn't come any faster...
This is sad, very sad.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless you!!!

Shannon said...

I can hardly contain my excitement!

Wade said...

Hey Shannon,

Your sister and I couldn't be happier for you and Brad - what a blessing!

We know you can hardly wait for your new arrival! Ya'll are going to be such great customers!

Kelly and I are praying for a smooth construction and that everything goes well!

Congrats again,

W

campers said...

Yeah for you!!! I remember when B was coaching up in Plainview TX the closest Target was 45 min away! You are a lucky girl! I will be thinking of your warm soccer games while I am out freezing at Shotwell! :-)

Shannon said...

Thank you all for being excited with me!

Wade, doesn't Tate have a dirty diaper or something that you need to tend to?? :)

Kelly said...

Yay! It's about time Temple! :)

Brooke said...

Speaking of Target, don't you just love their commercials?

Wade said...

Na, Kelly can get it.