...Aunt Kelly!!
Love, Mallory
Now to explain. My sister (Aunt Kelly) started a tradition of buying Mallory all of her "holiday attire". So, in honor of her birthday, I attempted to dress Mallory in everything Kelly has bought her so far. I'm kind of glad I didn't since she got so mad with just the Thanksgiving head-dress. Now you can see why I don't mess with the bows anymore. It's just not worth it...even if she looks super cute with them on!
Anyway. We hope you have a great day today and we love you! Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
Thanks Mallory (and Shannon)! Can't wait to see the St. Patrick's day attire...and I've already got a little Easter treat for you!
You read my mind. Where was the St Patrick's Green attire for KELLY?!!!!!!! Saw the Valentine's Day card you sent Grandpa, so adorable, why didn't you post that?!!!
I gave up on the "lawn" quite awhile ago. Thank goodness the back is hidden behind the fence or the neighbors would be up in arms. Last year things started sprouting that appeared to be some kind of bulb. I though I was going to have a yard full of wild flowers. No way, they were these huge weeds that were almost like onions!!!!
The joys of homeownership.
Happy St Patty's to you all!!!!
Aunt B
Post a Comment