the majority spent on my two girls and little guy!
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Imitation is a form of flattery...right?
It seems like we have begun a new stage with Mallory. She has started copying us!
We were with my family over the weekend celebrating Kelly's birthday, and she learned these new noises...almost as cute as her laugh!
I tell you what, I think this might be my favorite time to be a mommy so far! I enjoyed the newborn stage because of the sweetness (don't even ask Brad about the first 4 months!), but after 7 months, her personality really started coming out. She is a hoot to be around lately.
How cute! I laughed over and over watching these videos! I especially like the first one--it is so funny. Who needs a TV when we can watch our babies all day long? (But we still need a computer so we can watch each other's babies, too!)
Kelly & Wade, we loved seeing you guys last weekend too. And we can't wait to see you again this weekend!!
Hey Aunt Barbara! I'm glad you enjoyed the videos. Our dog doesn't really pay much attention to Mallory. She tries, but he just runs away from her! Probably because she tries to steal his toys!
Sarah, I could watch Mallory all day long. Unless she is tired and grumpy, and then I don't mind her going to her room for a nice, long nap!!
Sharon, the videos are better than the pictures that is for sure. It's almost like living with Mallory...minus the dirty diapers!
7 comments:
Hilarious (both Brad & Mallory). That girl and her tongue! :)
It was so good to see y'all this weekend. Thanks so much for staying a little longer to celebrate my birthday.
Let me know when you're up for a chocolate cake run again!
Love that little girl!
Hey Dad, that can be exhausting. A girl needs a break sometime!!!!!
She sure is a cutie. Buster came jumping off the couch when he heard her!!!!!
Aunt B
How cute! I laughed over and over watching these videos! I especially like the first one--it is so funny. Who needs a TV when we can watch our babies all day long? (But we still need a computer so we can watch each other's babies, too!)
I haven't seen Brad in a while. I forgot how high pitched his voice is.
That's so awesome. I go back and watch all the videos over and over! Makes my day! Brad gives definition to "blubbering idiot." Love you!
Kelly & Wade, we loved seeing you guys last weekend too. And we can't wait to see you again this weekend!!
Hey Aunt Barbara! I'm glad you enjoyed the videos. Our dog doesn't really pay much attention to Mallory. She tries, but he just runs away from her! Probably because she tries to steal his toys!
Sarah, I could watch Mallory all day long. Unless she is tired and grumpy, and then I don't mind her going to her room for a nice, long nap!!
Sharon, the videos are better than the pictures that is for sure. It's almost like living with Mallory...minus the dirty diapers!
Love you all!
Post a Comment