Wednesday, June 04, 2008

This time last year, we were in Playa del Carmen for a week of "fun in the sun" without kids!! Today, the only exciting thing on my to-do list is to go to Walmart to get cake mix for cupcakes.

Someone is having a BIG birthday tomorrow!!! Hint: it's not me, Brad or Morgan:)

6 comments:

Candace said...

Is it Conner? :)

B-Mom said...

Last year we got to be the ones to celebrate her "real" birthday! Wish we could tomorrow! Give her a big squeeze for me!

Shauna said...

Happy birthday to your baby!

Meredith said...

Sweet girl! Give Mal a hug! Happy Birthday!!

By the way, Shan, turn on your live feed so I can add you to my google reader page.

LaShay & Steve said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALLORY!!!!! We'll call her tonight and sing to her when we both get home from work!

Love ya'll! Sorry we couldn't make it to the party! :-(

Meredith said...

Nevermind. I just tried it again and I found you! Once again, a great blonde Meredith moment:) Great!