Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jammin', jammin', straaaaawberry jammin'....

That is the only thing running through my head as I try to think of a title. We are in the Strawberry Shortcake phase. One of Brad's co-workers gave us some dvds that his daughter has outgrown. One was Strawberry Shortcake. Did you know the dvd case smells like the dolls??? It brought back some good memories. Anyway. On to the post...
This is what I did last night....for five hours. Jealous??? It had been over a year since I had cleaned out our filing cabinet. There were piles upon piles of things to be sorted, shredded or tossed on top of this thing. It was ridiculous. So, I finally tackled it...just in time to do our taxes!! The only thing that saved me during all of this was a glass of Coke and Napolean Dynamite on in the background. That movie makes me laugh...every time!! I want to learn his "Vote for Pedro" dance. Kelly, you up for it? We can add it to our repertoire!!!



This is what Morgan did Tuesday night! I don't know when she learned how to do it, but right before bed, she pushed up on the pillow (and bear) and stood up all by herself! She is really proud of herself when she accomplishes this task. But, she won't even try it without the pillow and bear. She doesn't even lean on the pillow for support so I don't know why she thinks she needs it. Turkey! Next up, walking...hopefully!!





And, I felt bad when I cam across this picture on my camera. Connor, our cocker spaniel, hasn't gotten much (if any) time on the blog. So, let me introduce him to you. This is Connor! Unfortunately, he stays outside the majority of the day. He used to be inside a lot more...before we had Mallory. But, we also had another friend for him who helped run out some energy! He's just too hyper to bring inside while the girls are up. I always thought cocker spaniels were calm dogs...maybe the only ones I've known are like 15 years old. Surely he'll be calm by then???? It is too bad he can't stay inside, the girls LOVE him!! It's just that pesky urinating problem when people surprise him....


4 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay Morgan...fun!

I'm so up for it! We'll have Soulja Boy, Put a Ring On It, and now the Napoleon dance. Watch out So You Think You Can Dance!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad Connor...I have a pesky urinating problem when people surprise me too.

Brooke said...

Aw, Connor is cute! Go Morgan, you can do it! Audrey has those pj's too!

B-Mom said...

Connor...fiesty? Hmmm. By the way, we have a new baby cousin. Rusty & Heather Holmes had a 6lb. baby girl yesterday. I went to see her today. She is beautiful. AND, Carolyn & Milo are expecting. Total surprise. She didn't know when we saw her at Christmas.