Another one of our favorite friends is Madelyn, Oscar and Laura's cutie patootie baby girl. Mallory and Morgan LOVE Maddie! I've been meaning to blog about her for a while now. Brad just reminded me. This, coming from the guy that thinks blogging is silly.
We spent New Year's Eve with Oscar and Laura this year. We put the kids to bed at our house and then played Outburst. I was so proud of Laura, she stayed up until midnight!!!
Here are the girls: Maddie , Mallory and Morgan . Talk about a tongue twister. Try saying all 3 names fast. It's impossible!!
Back in January, Laura and Maddie spent the night at our house. Brad and Oscar were both gone overnight, so we decided to have a slumber party! I'm telling you, the girls are obsessed with Maddie. I love this picture because it shows just that. And, Maddie is just fine with the doting:)
3 comments:
Those are some cute girls! Maddie loves yall too!
That is precious! AND, I say "go for it!" LOL
What cute girlies!
Post a Comment