Since it was her idea...she may do just fine. And, with the others off of them she won't have quite the temptation! That's what LaShay did, too...but of course she was four years old! LOL! WAY TO GO SWEET MALLORY!
Call me crazy, but that made me a little sad. I have never even met Mallory, but she is so darn cute, and she just doesn't realize how much that little paci soothes her. And her sweet tongue thrust lisp. Can you tell I've been having moments w/ my kids growing up? Ha.
6 comments:
Since it was her idea...she may do just fine. And, with the others off of them she won't have quite the temptation! That's what LaShay did, too...but of course she was four years old! LOL! WAY TO GO SWEET MALLORY!
Way to go Mallory!!!!!!
Way to go mallory!!!
Alyssa did the same thing. She only asked for hers one time after that. Hope it is a smooth transition. It is a little hard to let them grow up!! ;)
Yea Mallory!
Joshua is a trend setter!
Hopefully she won't pee on the floor for the fun of it though!!!
That's so great that kids are so excited to be "big" that they can make choices like that. Much more fun than throwing a temper tantrum, I am sure...
Call me crazy, but that made me a little sad. I have never even met Mallory, but she is so darn cute, and she just doesn't realize how much that little paci soothes her. And her sweet tongue thrust lisp. Can you tell I've been having moments w/ my kids growing up? Ha.
Post a Comment