For the last several weeks, Mallory has been soooo close to crawling. Every time the grandparents would call or see her, they would ask. Every time someone would ask how old she was, they would ask. At first, I was getting nervous that she wasn't developing as fast as other babies. And then we got to see those babies getting into everything and making their parents crazy. So, Brad and I have just chilled out about it and are letting Mallory decide when she wants to do it. Well, I guess that day was today!
She loves to play with her yellow brush after I give her a bath. So, I put the brush in a plastic bin that she had been eyeing and off she went. Now, it's not perfected yet, or very graceful, but she is getting there.
I don't mind though. She'll be walking before we know it...then running...and pretty soon we won't be able to keep up with the little rugrat!
6 comments:
Yeah Mallory!!! That is so fun! What is so weird is that I just put a post on our blog about Noelle crawling. She's not up to her hands and knees yet, but one of her favorite things to get is her comb! How funny! No more leisure time for us moms now that we have to keep an eye out for everything. Haha!
GO Mallory! How exciting! She's getting so grown up. :)
How exciting!!!!! She is adorable!
WooHoo! You go Mallory. Next she'll be pulling up and one morning you're gonna walk into the nursery and she'll be standing up looking at you! Exciting times. Enjoy! Can't wait to see her in person, but the videos are awesome!
The days of leaving her in the living room while I take a shower are over as we know it! She is getting faster by the day. Let the discipline begin!!!
HOW FUN!!!! We can't wait to see you guys this weekend! We'll put Briley away so Mallory can crawl all over the place!!! YIPEE!!!!!
By the way... I just love reading your Blogs!!!
Love you guys and see ya'll Saturday!!!
-LaShay<><
Post a Comment