Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My new favorite blog!

I tell you what, blog stalking pays off sometimes! I just found this blog and it has the best craft ideas for toddlers. I've started making a list for Walmart...googly eyes, Elmer's glue, watercolors, paint brushes...my craft basket is pathetic. I also love that she coordinates the craft with books and songs. So many things that I would have never thought of. Please tell me I'm not the only mommy who's child only does crafts at the church nursery??? Please???

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh girl - you aren't alone! We have a very full craft drawer at our house, but I hardly EVER actually sit down with the child to "make a craft." She just messes with it all on her own. I need to check out this blog and get some ideas!

Kelly said...

Markers and stickers is about it over here. Very cool website!!!

JLB said...

I'm hooked! I am definitely making a trip to Wally to add to my stash of crafts.

And yes! With Johnathan wanting everything Julia wants, I get nervous about her doing crafts. Maybe I should do it during his morning nap....yes! that's what I'll do.

I'm gonna go pick a book out right now and come up with something. Thanks for sharing!