...and the sass to go with it!!!
I took Mallory to get her hair cut last week. The last time we got her hair cut was last July. I decided to take her to the salon that I go to. It started out bad. I had to wake Mallory up from her nap and then had potty issues. But, we made it there and she warmed up to the experience eventually:)
Lauren shampooed her hair in the sink and everything! That kind of freaked Mallory out at first, but then she thought it was pretty cool. I came armed with 2 of the best snacks in Mallory's book...Dora fruit snacks and a pink sucker. They both worked like a charm!
I love Mallory's hair cut (and totally wanted it this style), but it made me tear up seeing her looking that old!!! It just makes it more real that she is turning THREE in 2 months. Crazy!
6 comments:
Very cute!
Mallory's hair cut is adorable!
Looks like her Mommy's "Minnie Me"!! How cute
Aunt Barb
So sweet...but you're right she looks so much older! Love it. Hope to see you guys Friday on our way to SA.
So cute! I think we got ripped off on the hair wash deal. :)
I love her hair! I just cut Ella's hair the other day. It had gotten more than half way down her back and was looking a little wild. It is amazing what a hair cut does to them at this age. I love it though! Too cute!
Post a Comment