Thursday, April 30, 2009

Look at her go!

Well, after a couple months of holding our fingers, getting skinned knees from crawling on pavement, wearing out shoes and putting holes in jeans...we have a walker!!!! Walking is definitely Morgan's preferred mode of transportation now, and it makes life MUCH easier!

Check out her skills below. It's been a rainy week and it was time to pull out the tent (it's reserved for special occasions, and I think you'll see why). If you look real close, you'll see a mass of bubbles everywhere. My sister introduced us to Gymboree bubbles and they are awesome! You'll find bubbles for days!! They are a life saver on rainy days too!

10 comments:

Audra Laney said...

Yay Morgan!

Meredith said...

Congrats!!!!

Lori said...

Yea for walking!!! I am so happy for you. I look forward to that day... but I have a while I guess.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Morgan!!! :)

You are going to have to share the info on Gymboree bubbles!

Kelly said...

Yay Morgan!

Krich said...

Oh my goodness!!! She is such a big girl!!! They are growing so fast!!! Good job Morgan!!

Lauren said...

What a cute little walker! Thank you for the encouraging words for Madison :)

campers said...

YAY Morgan! So exciting!

Wade said...

Look at her go!

Great job Morgan!

Anonymous said...

What a big girl!!!