This one isn't so hilarious, just a sweet sleeping picture of Morgan. She was o.u.t. the other day when we needed to leave the house. She wouldn't wake up for anything, but as soon as she did, and saw Mallory, she was all squeals and smiles!!
While I was getting ready the other day, Mallory was reading some books in the living room. I walked in to the room to find this big girl kicking her legs and reading her Bible. My brain is finally catching on to the idea that she will be THREE in a little over one month. Sigh.
And, finally, this was tonight after bath. Mallory put Morgan's blanket on her head and proclaimed that she was "Mary" and the baby doll was "Baby Jesus". Apparently, they were on their way to "Becklaham" on a donkey. She did this all on her own. She then named Brad "Joseph" and I was the "innkeeper" (Brad helped her with that one). So sweet and hilarious! She's really been into the whole role playing stuff. The other day, we were all Disney princesses. She called me Sleeping Beauty the entire day, called Morgan Belle, and of course, she was Cinderella. I kept forgetting, so finally I'd hear "Sleeeeeeeeppppping Booooottttyyyy!" and figure out that it was me she was trying to get attention from:)
Loving this weekend!! More to come soon!
7 comments:
Seriously, could they really be almost 3? Love the photos! Mallory & Bella may have to have a pajama party...we have those jammies too! :)
Is that a classic Mallory picture (reading the book) or what? I love it.
Oh my! I love the sleeping pic of Morgan and Mallory just looks too grown up reading her bible. I can't believe she is going to be THREE!
And Julia is CONSTANTLY putting her towel on her head claiming she's Mary too. Only, she calls Johnathan "Jofus". Hmmmmm.
Thanks for sharing your life. Love!
Simply precious! :)
That is so funny....Kaylee and Brooke always put blankets on their heads and say they are Mary!!! Cracks me up!! I can't believe they are going to be 3!!
So sweet! Love all the pics and stories! Your girls are adorable.
What cute pics! I love the one where you took the marker away.
Post a Comment